International Marketing: Editors and Blog Contributors (Part-time Opportunity, flexible hours)
Need an experienced editor as well as additional blog contributors for higher education, in particular admissions- related topics.
International Education Advantage, LLC, supports a range of interactive tools and digital media services to help US-based universities and colleges attract, recruit, orient and retain domestic and international students. (www.intead.com)
Timeframe: Project basis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Editing articles and blogs
- Writing, editing review of online marketing materials, blogs, landing pages
- Set up and management of blogs, landing pages, social media activities
Most of the writing is needed for English-language content. But we do have needs for different language content (including Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese). Will consider international students.
- Excellent communication and strong writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms desirable, Wordpress and/or Hubspot (not for editor)
- Greatly encourage taken the Hubspot entry certification http://bit.ly/XpxkBp (not for editor)
- Attention to detail, even while under pressure
- General understanding of the field of marketing and higher education
- Knowledge of social media and comfort with learning to use new online tools
Education and Qualifications
- Knowledge of university admissions process, possibly prior experience as admissions officer
- Academic pursuits that require research, writing and information management skills.
- Will consider international students with the appropriate internship permissions
International Education Advantage, LLC, has offices in Boston, New York City and Cleveland, OH as well as partner staff resources in India and China. We are a virtual team, utilizing SKYPE and cloud technologies extensively. The invigorating office environment is home to a range of marketing, technology and academic professionals with a clear focus and intense intellectual curiosity. We enjoy figuring things out, thinking big and sweating the details. Serving the client is paramount. Creating a space where excellent client service is an enjoyable endeavor is essential. See www.intead.com.
Please submit a letter of interest explaining your work and academic background and your motivation for seeking this position.